Full Service Event Planning
About Our Services
Joined By Purpose will free up your time by taking care of the entire event planning process. We will create an event that keeps your mission front and center so attendees are inspired to support your cause. We’ll handle the details so you can focus on the big picture – serving clients, spreading the mission message, and stewarding donors.
Joined By Purpose can help with your next:
- Fashion Show
- Golf Outing
- Fun Run/Walk or Race
- Luncheon or Dinner
- Team Retreat
- Donor or Volunteer Appreciation
Benefits of Full Service Event Planning
An event planner’s knowledge can save you money with better vendor deals and less risk.
Reduce frustration and experience peace of mind knowing all the details are taken care of.
Free Up Your Time
Spend less time working on the event and more time serving clients or meeting with donors.
An event planner’s expertise means tasks are completed quickly in a professional manner.
How We Help
The following are examples of our most requested services. Contact us to schedule a discovery call and we will send you a customized proposal based on your needs.
Planning & Coordination
- Work with your organization to develop the event vision, purpose and goals.
- Create an event task list to include duties, target dates and responsible parties for pre-event planning and day of event.
- Create customized planning documents including budget, volunteer plan, marketing plan, sponsor and donation tracking forms, and more.
Marketing & Communications
- Plan and coordinate event promotion.
- Support email marketing, social media, and website promotion.
- Write text copy and design basic layout for invitations, nametags, signage, program, sponsor recognition, and other materials.
- Coordinate with graphic designer and printer as needed.
- Create sponsor levels and benefit packages.
- Develop targeted list of potential sponsors.
- Write and coordinate distribution of sponsor request letters.
- Track confirmed sponsors.
- Ensure sponsor benefits are administered as promised.
- Set up and monitor online registration site.
- Track all RSVP’s, including guest contact details and menu selections.
- Coordinate seating assignments, nametags and bidder numbers.
Auction & Raffle
- Track received items and send acknowledgment letters.
- Package and price items.
- Write item descriptions and create displays.
- Research and make recommendation for mobile bidding system.
- Enter all information into the bidding system or create manual bid sheets.
- Run reports for auction insights.
- Identify potential vendors, including venue, caterer, rentals, or entertainment.
- Solicit and compare vendor proposals and provide recommendation.
- Review contracts and negotiate prices and concessions.
- Maintain ongoing communication with vendors regarding event schedule, room layout and set up, food and beverage, audio-visual and other needs.
- Schedule and facilitate volunteer committee meetings.
- Develop a volunteer schedule and instructions for volunteer tasks.
- Provide pre-event or on-site volunteer training and oversight.
Program & Presentation
- Work with client to create day of event schedule and program content.
- Assist with writing or reviewing presentations and speeches.
- Create PowerPoint presentation and looping slideshow.
Event Day Management
- Assist with event set up, decoration and clean up.
- Oversee attendee check-in, auction bidding and checkout, raffle ticket sales and fundraising games.
- Serve as primary onsite contact for venue, vendors and volunteers.
- Take care of any issues that arise during the event.
Follow-Up & Debrief
- Conduct post-event meeting to discuss successes and areas for improvement.
- Reconcile invoices and collect outstanding payments.
- Develop plan for engaging attendees beyond the event.
“Working with Jessi at Joined By Purpose has been the best decision I’ve made since planning any event within my organization. Having Jessi freed up my time to handle other aspects of my job that didn’t pertain to this single event. She is professional and fun to work with and will handle every task necessary to make your event successful.”
Start the conversation
Joined By Purpose strives to help organizations carry out their purpose. Focus on what you do best and leave the details to us.