Event Project Management
About Our Services
Joined By Purpose will empower your team to confidently plan your next event. We provide guidance along the way or we can lessen the burden by taking on individual tasks. On event day, we’ll handle all the logistics so you can enjoy the event.
Joined By Purpose will make your event a success by managing the:
- Venue Selection
- Online Registration
- Event Marketing
- Auction & Raffle
- Mobile Bidding
- Fundraising Games
- Event Day Execution
Benefits of Event Project Management
Benefit from our proven checklists, templates, and guides that have been refined and perfected over time.
Save money by having your staff handle the task execution and avoid potentially costly mistakes with professional guidance.
Experience peace of mind by having an event professional lead your team through the planning process.
Enjoy your event
Spend the event with sponsors and guests while an event professional handles any challenges that may arise.
How We Help
The following are the most requested project management services. Contact us to schedule a discovery call and we will send you a customized proposal based on your needs.
Event Planning Oversight
- Work with your organization to develop the event purpose, vision, and goals.
- Create customized planning documents including budget, volunteer plan, marketing plan, sponsor and donation tracking forms and more.
- Create an event task list that includes duties, target dates and responsible parties for pre-event planning and day of event.
- Work with your team to develop new sources of revenue, outreach methods and event activities.
- Provide guidance throughout the planning process to make sure everything stays on track.
- Develop a plan for engaging attendees after the event has concluded.
Event Task Coordination
- In-Kind Donation Procurement – Develop a target list of potential in-kind donors, solicit online auction requests, track received items, send acknowledgement letters.
- Auction & Raffle – Package and price items, write compelling descriptions, create displays.
- Mobile Bidding – Research and make recommendation for online auction platform, set up the selected system, upload item images and descriptions, monitor the bidding process, run auction reports after the event.
- Event Marketing – Write text copy and design basic layout for invitation, event emails, social media posts, nametags, signage, printed program, sponsor recognition and other materials.
- Vendors – Identify potential vendors, including venue, caterer, rentals and entertainment, solicit and compare vendor proposals, review vendor contracts.
- Sponsorships – Develop a sponsor prospect list, review existing or create new sponsorship benefit packages, write and coordinate distribution of sponsor request letters.
- Registration – Set up and monitor online registration site, coordinate seating assignments and bidder numbers, create nametags or menu cards.
Event Day Management
- Assist with event set up, decoration and clean up.
- Oversee attendee check-in, auction bidding and checkout, raffle ticket sales and fundraising games.
- Conduct volunteer training and manage volunteers throughout the event.
- Serve as primary onsite contact for venue, vendors and volunteers.
- Take care of any issues that arise during the event.
“Jessi’s expertise was apparent from our first committee meeting. Her extensive knowledge of local resources and industry best practices helped us to think about our event in a new light. She probed our past collective experiences for lessons learned and helped inform our objectives for this event. She answered questions quickly and thoroughly, communicated often, clearly, and thoughtfully, and had a positive approach to problem-solving.“
Start the conversation
As a mission-driven event planning company, our goal is to help your organization do what you do better and enable you to dedicate more time to delivering quality services.